ANDROID 1 APK (For Android)
|App Name||ANDROID 1 APK|
|MOD Info||For Android|
|Get it On|
|Update||May 05, 2021|
The majority of people who use smartphones enjoy their features and find them easily accessible and low in price. The ones that are operated by Google and apps are installed through the Google Play Store are operated by an Android Operating System. An operating system is traditional software that manages other soft wares and hardware on the computer. Moreover, it also enables a person to communicate with the computer without even using the computer language.
What is Android?
The modern technology has made the Android operating system for mobile phones referred to as smartphones because of this quality that they tend to function alike or in a more advanced way than a computer does. Android is the name of an Operating System like IOS is for Apple mobile phones. Android is based upon a revised version of a collection of open-source soft wares one of which is Linux Kernel whose authors have allowed the access of their code to anyone who wants to copy it, use the software for learning purposes or to share it. The one who gets access can also alter the software and can also make changes in it.
Benefits of Android Operating System:
Android is useful in many ways the few of them are enlisted below:
- Enables Multi-tasking.
- Getting notification has been made easy.
- Apps like games social networking sites and much more have become easily accessible by Google Play Store.
- Since Android is an open-source software company can easily buy it and modify it.
- The installation of ROM is also among the amazing features of Android.
- Easy access to Google services as Android phones are integrated with Google so it makes it easier to use Google services like play store, Gmail, Google books and even Google music player most importantly the Google Map.
- Android smartphones are easy to carry so you can bring them anywhere.
- These phones are also not that expensive which is another feature that makes them easily
- Smartphones with Android have widgets to make the user gets easy access to the phone settings.
- Android is not just for phones but also in tablets so it can also compactly manage your professional work.
- There are more choices for Android users as more companies produce phones with an Android operating system like Samsung, HTC and many more.
- The battery of Android phones is not built-in like Apple smartphones hence they can be removed easily and can also be replaced.
- Android-powered mobile phones also have slots for memory cards so it also provides this benefit to enjoy extra Storage.
- The android phone also has this advantage of custom keyboards.
- Android phones have infrared so it allows you to take it anywhere because of being completely wireless.
WHAT IS AN APK?
AN APK is an abbreviation for Android Package Kit. An APK is a system of packed files through which a file or an application gets downloaded in Android in the same way as Windows uses .exe file for the installation of any software. You get to see this abbreviation APK when you download an app from somewhere other than Google Play Store in an Android system.
APK format helps in not just the installation of an app but also in its distribution. It is beneficial in cases when the Google Play Store somehow gets uninstalled and one faces difficulty in installing the latest applications. Another benefit it provides is that it helps in updating the android version because APK is released before the actual update hence it would enable us to enjoy the new features in advance.
APK for Android one is downloaded on an android operating system to experience the features of Android one mostly download it to get the games compatible with Android one version of Android.
Android 1 was launched in 2014. The purpose of it was to make smartphones more fast and low in price. Android one is a version of the Android Operating system that does not allow the manufacturer of phones to alter its Graphical User Interface. It provides security updates and also updates for Android. It was introduced by Sundar Pichai and initially, it was sent to India for low tier devices but till 2014 it got functioning in the mobile phones of Pakistan, Bangladesh, India, Srilanka, etc. In 2015 Android One reached other parts of Asia in the form of 1 and 2G.B RAM mobile phones in Africa, Uganda, and Egypt, etc. In 2016 developed countries like Japan, Turkey, Italy, etc. also began production of Android one smartphones.
CHARACTERISTICS OF ANDROID ONE:
- Security updates for 3 years.
- Android updates for 2 years.
- Better quality.
- Low price.
- Integrated with Google hence provides access to Google services.
- A large period of software support.
- Quick updates because of using a stock Android user interface.